Pure Environmental Solutions, LLC was founded in Harrisonburg, Virginia in 2010 and originally focused on the eradication of bed bug infestations with heat. Today Pure Environmental operates from 4 regional hubs: Virginia (Harrisonburg), Maryland/Washington DC, Oregon (Portland) and Washington (Seattle). The company focuses on providing top-quality services for indoor air quality restoration, odor removal, and bed bug eradication. We are rapidly growing in response to the demands of our customers. We are always researching emerging technologies and innovative services that can fundamentally solve problems that are present in your environment.
Why Choose Pure Environmental?
- We use environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, 100% green technology
- Our company and workers are licensed and insured in the states in which we operate
- We eradicate bed bugs in a single treatment
- Bed bug treatment usually takes 6-10 hrs, so you can be back in your home within a day
- Our heat treatment process is guaranteed
- We a cutting-edge technology called PurAyr™ – a powerful air and surface decontamination tool designed to safely eradicate odors at their source.
- Canine bed bug inspection is available
- We offer a maintenance plan so you can proactively limit the possibility of a bed bug infestation in your hotel or rental property.
Odor removal and air quality restoration
We use a cutting edge technology called PurAyr™. It is a powerful air and surface decontamination tool designed to safely eradicate odors, bacteria and volatile organic compounds from indoor environments. This technology allows us to rapidly oxidize and neutralize air and surface contaminants, eliminate odors, improve indoor air quality and pinpoint source odors.
Bed bug heat treatment
Our natural treatment process uses convection to force heat into mattresses, furniture, walls and difficult spots to kill bed bugs and their eggs in a single heat treatment – and all this without the use of chemicals!