Helping people put their lives back together after a disaster is a challenging process for everyone involved. With PurAyr™ technology we assist property owners, restoration contractors and insurance adjusters in completing the most challenging projects. Our advanced PCO process destroys airborne and imbedded contaminants left behind by fire, black water, trauma, mold, lab and chemical spills. Our equipment is unsurpassed in its ability to break down and neutralize imbedded and airborne contaminants.
PurAyr™ can be used within any structure:
- During mold tear out, between work shifts, or as part of containment
- As post-reconstruction mold clearance
- As a permanent mold/mildew odor removal following a mold project or duct cleaning
- Following a commercial or residential fire; removing embedded odor from damaged rooms, hallways, attics, shafts and nooks
- To remove smoke odor embedded in furniture and furnishings
- To remove trauma/crime scene odor and mitigate pathogens such as MRSA, H1N1, VRE and C.diff.
- For tear gas and meth lab decontamination
- For petroleum remediation
- As scalable technology for small and large losses
PurAyr™ for contents:
- Offers same-day processing of room contents
- Dependable results – will not blanch or harm fabrics or electronics
- Provides a safe and immediate solution
- Is not harmful to the environment